Here is an interesting infographic: 3D Printing – How Long till the revolution (Click to enlarge) made by the team at Newark.com.
Posted in 3D Printing Technology
Maybe you also like:
- Airbus, CSIR, Aerosud to explore titanium 3D printing
- EU to ask countries to invest heavily in 3D printing
- Chris Anderson: makers movement is a new industrial revolution
- 3D printed Optics from Disney Research
- Lab-grown leather could be on sale within next five years
- Is 3D Printing Safe?
- BotQueue: an online platform for distributing print jobs to multiple 3D printers
- Nanoengineers can print 3D microstructures out of hydrogels in mere seconds
- Control 3D printer with your Raspberry Pi
- Ancient Egyptian Faience techniques could be used in 3D printing of ceramics
- QUAN seeks to develope 3D printing robots to build houses
- The implications of 3D prinitng on global logistics industry
- New 3-way extruder and color blending nozzle developed for multi-colour/material 3D printing
- Will Amazon embrace 3D printing?
- 3D printing identified in Gartner's 2012 Hype Cycle for emerging technology
- White House announced new manufacturing hub in Ohio to promote 3D printing
Stephan wrote at 11/19/2012 1:08:44 AM:
Yeah let the revolution begin ;) Just ordered my kit from reprap.cc im excited printing every thingiverse file :)