These nicely made miniatures are 3D printed with white Nylon (WSF) then hand-painted with a high level of detail. Check them out at TurtleWorks shop on Shapeways. You can order in the material of your choice, the cost for a "Bringer of Justice" (image below) is EUR55 / USD73 and then you can paint by hand for yourself. The price is not cheap but it would be a cool option for players to have a customized character on their desk.
(Images credit: TurtleWorks shop)
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Build your own mobile Raspberry Pi computer with a 3D printer
- Ford to give every engineer a makerbot 3D printer
- Wilson launched new site for hosting 3D-printed gun files
- Emma and her 3D printed 'magic arms' in Google Zeitgeist 2012 Video
- 3D printed Christmas cookies and cookie cutters
- Create an elves workshop on a 3D printer (video)
- Nice try: First 3D printed LP records
- Thingiverse takes down 3D printable gun parts
- 3D print your own blossoming lamp for Xmas
- Smooth test flight with 3D printed flying crawler
Hieu wrote at 6/7/2013 7:41:30 AM:
what printer did you use?