Prowler is a custom remote controlled car designed Utype-design.
It features 3 wheels, rear wheel drive, front wheels and mid-body suspension.
All parts of the car were modeled in Solidworks and then 3D printed with FDM 3D printer, except for: the motor, servo, radio receiver, battery, suspension, rubber tires, front wheels, screws, and wires.
The 3D printed parts were then sanded and painted by hand. Watch the video below Prowler in action.
Posted in 3D Printer Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Thingiverse takes down 3D printable gun parts
- 3D print your own blossoming lamp for Xmas
- Smooth test flight with 3D printed flying crawler
- King Richard III's last "resting place" recreated with a 3D printer
- "Home for Xmas" thanks you with a 3D printed snow globe featuring your home
- A revolving Ferris Wheel created on Objet multi-material 3D printer
- 3D print your own Advent calendar and Christmas ornaments at home
- The delicious 3D printed chocolate: last chance to order
bonooobong wrote at 1/12/2013 2:08:49 PM:
Nice stuff! Are the 3d geometries of the 3d printable parts downloadable? I really would like to print it and build my own prowler, it looks awesome!