3D Printing Systems, a 3D printers distributor in Australia and New Zealand unveiled today a new range of professional grade DLP based Kevvox 3D Printers for dentists, jewellers and for high precession engineering parts.
Kevvox is a 3D printing solutions provider in Singapore. The new professional Kevvox 3D printers are stand-alone systems, based on DLP technology. There are two Kevvox SP Series models available: the SP4300 and the SP6200.
These offer 2 different build volumes, 56x35x100mm and 80x50x100mm respectively with a minimum Z layer height of 10 µm. The SP4300 can print down to a resolution of 43 µm, while to SP6200 offers 62 µm. These models are offered in three different materials: Wax-like, ABS-like and high temperature. The wax-like parts are ready for investment castings (lost wax).
- Layer Resolution (Z): 10 µm, 25 µm, 50 µm, 100 µm
- Integrated Software: K-studio
- Technology: DLP / LED
- Interface: High-Speed USB 2.0
- Printer dimension (L x W x H): 37.5 x 42.5 x 47.0 cm (14.8" x 16.7" x 18.5")
- Nett Weight: 37.5 lb (17.0 kg)
- Total Weight: 48.5 lb (22.0 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 110V (10A) / 230V (4.5A)
- Fine surface for tray that shortens the cleaning time.
- Trays can rest on normal flat surfaces, no extra care needed to prevent scratches underneath.
- Trays are stackable, and of space-saving design.
- Resins can be left overnight under cold temperatures without fear of it sticking permanently to the tray.
- Built-in heating element ensures cold resin is brought up to the required temperature
- Flip-up door for easy user access.
- Broad access area when removing printed parts from the printer.
- Pause & Resume function on printer.
- Overnight printing with auto-off function.
- True desktop size and low noise
Included with the 3D Printer is the intuitive K-studio software, which can manage the entire 3d printing process. Complex repairs, automatic support material and wizard step by step guides to help you create professional results every time.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Microscale printing of a spaceship on world's fastest 3D printer
- 15-year-old student building an open source LEGO-based 3D printer
- Building a 3D printer that can print two objects at once
- Make a DIY 3D bioprinter out of an old inkjet to print biomaterials
- Clean and elegant DeltaMaker personal 3D printer
- New 3D Builder 3D printer from Netherlands
- iRobot filed a patent for autonomous all-in-one 3D printing, milling, drilling and finishing robot
- Concept Laser releases New Mlab Cusing R metal 3D printer
- Lockheed Martin and Sciaky partner on electron beam manufacturing Of F-35 parts
- Open source MendelMax 2.0 beta kit is now available
- Will 2013 Mark Consumer 3D Printing's Tipping Point?
David Adamson wrote at 4/26/2013 6:49:52 AM:
I would very much like a price quote for these printers. Thanks Dave Adamson firstname.lastname@example.org 850-960-2511
M.GUNASEKAR wrote at 3/1/2013 3:50:49 PM:
3d printer price list quotation for 2 models