These beautiful 3D printed LED speakers are printed on an Objet 3D printer. You can't actually buy them, but LumiGeek is working on a board that will let you make you're own.
Founded in 2013 by JoeJoe Martin and John Parts Taylor, LumiGeek makes DIY circuit boards to control LEDs with your iPhone, Android, or your favorite DIY hardware like Arduino or Raspberry Pi. Check out the video below the design and building process of 3D printed speakers.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- 3D printing brings a new dimension to business gifts
- Finding the strongest shapes with 3D printing
- Making custom ankle braces for effective protection with 3D printing
- Build your own 3D printed free-form marble elevator
- Sculpteo offers 3D printed iPhone dock adapters for third-party speakers
- WaElice : 3D printed interactive modular lamp
- 3D printable gun project gets federal license to make and sell guns
- Kinetic art and 3D printing make a perpetuous machine
- USC launches open source 3D printed VR headset library
- Repairing a TomTom Sat Nav bracket with a 3D printer
- Expressing mathematics in 3D printed sculpture art
- Creating waterproof, pressure capable electrical connectors with 3D printing
- NUIA's Affordable eyeCharm adds eye-tracking to your Kinect
YUP! wrote at 3/5/2014 5:57:02 PM:
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
Anja wrote at 3/25/2013 11:41:40 PM:
What a shame. They removed it.
Bri wrote at 3/25/2013 11:29:34 PM:
Youtube link is dead. :(
Marion wrote at 3/20/2013 1:37:05 PM: