"Skull cases are part of the "Non-Serial Objects", which explores possibilities opened by 3D Printing. " says Hugo Arcier, French artist. Arcier has created two 3D printed skull iPhone cases inspired by one of his artistic project in 2007 titled "Degeneration", which was based on a face reduction algorithm. - "They mix harmoniously a demanding and at the same time cool design."
Hugo's 3D printed skull iPhone cases are listed on Sculpteo's 3D Printed Case site. You can customize them and order for your iPhone 4/4S or iPhone 5. Simply choose your type of skull (high detail or low detail), add your personal text and select your favourite color for the case. Hugo's choice is polished black plastic, for your reference. Then Sculpteo will print it out and deliver to your door. For $52.20 you will have a very cool and unique 3D printed skull iPhone case to show off to your friends.
(Images credit: Hugo Arcier)
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Iconic:am The waterproof mountable iPhone case with customizable, 3D-printed mounts
- 3D-printed ceramic bricks developed for large-scale construction
- Get back to normal life with DIY prosthetic fingers
- Introducing stylish L5 and L5plus 3D printers
- Brikstarter helps bring your ideas to Kickstarter
- German RepRap launches new direct drive extruder for 3D printer
- Stratasys adds black ULTEM 9085 thermoplastic for 3D printing
- 3D printing an acoustic stand on the cheap
- High strength nylon 3D printing material available for sale
- VXC800: World's first 3D continuous printer