Open3DP spotted at MetrixCreateSpace workshop the orange "BrainWave board", an all-in-one 3D printing bot board with support for 4 stepper motors, a heated extruder and a heated print bed.
Open3DP tested it on a PrintrBot for a couple of weeks and it supports 1/32nd stepping very smoothly. It supports a separate power supply for the heated bed. Find more photos here.
The MSRP is $100 + tax.
(Images credit: Open3DP)
Posted in 3D Printer Accessories
Maybe you also like:
- DIY a Ultimaker control unit with an old tablet
- German RepRap launched new direct drive extruder for 3D printer
- RepRap fan cooler alternative: water-cooled hot end
- RA 3D printer controller crowdfunding on Kickstarter
- 3D Printing plus Sugru
- Open Rail - an open source universal linear rail system
- Interface Board connects USB to your 3D printer