Stratasys' newest video introduces the portfolio lines of the new Stratasys 3D printers that fit every stage of the design process from initial idea to high powered prototypes to full production parts.
Idea Series: Mojo line and uPrint line
- compact, affordable 3D printers for designers and engineers
Design Series: Objet line and Dimension line
- advanced 3D printers can effortlessly simulate the true performance and aesthetic realism of virtually any intended product.
Production Series: Fortus line
- help manufacturers and engineers to respond instantly to new manufacturing directions, production floor innovations and customization requirements.
Posted in 3D printer Company
Maybe you also like:
- Affordable 3D printer startup Pirate3DP raises USD482K from Red Dot Ventures
- Organovo partners with OHSU to develop accurate 3D cancer models
- 3D printing market in Japan: 7.7 billion yen by 2015
- Are 3D printing stocks overvalued? 3D Systems, Stratasys plunge
- 3D printing company ExOne announces terms for its $75 million IPO
- China may become a major 3D printing market for Stratasys
- Stratasys and Materialise 3D printed dress hit Paris Fashion Week at Iris van Herpen show
- Stratasys appoints Medicodi and PD Dental as channel partners for dental market in Korea
- 3D Systems buys COWEB