Tuan Tranpham, North American Channel Manager, Stratasys Ltd., shared with us four graphics he created about the 3D printing world, including:
1) an overview of 3D printers for different market, from prosumer, personal, pressional to production.
2) an overview of manufacturers of 3D metal printer and their market share
3) an overview of the 3D scanners
4) Tranpham's 10 Predictions for the World of 3D Printing in 2013
(Please click to enlarge)
I agee most of the prediction will come true one day, but it will be just too early for 2013. Nevertheless, Tuan's work provides a valuable overview of the market and developments in 3D printing. 3D printing moves so quickly, it is important to have the big picture in mind so we know where we are standing.
Thanks to Tuan Tranpham for the great work.
Posted in 3D Printing Technology
Maybe you also like:
- Breaking the Mold Part II - Design Constraint Considerations
- CNN's The Next List: Neri Oxman's experiment with 3D printing buildings
- Aol video: 3D Printing Is The Wave Of The Future
- Glenn Beck believes 3D printing is a gamer changer
- Creating large-scale parts with Sciaky's direct manufacturing (video)
- Spiegel.de: Technology may bring new industrial revolution
- 3D printing becoming popular in Tokyo
- Why 3D printing isn't expected to take over mass-production any time soon
- 3D printing predictions for 2013
- Infographic: How 3D printing will change manufacturing
- ZDNet's tech predictions: 2013 will see a dramatic rise in 3D printing
- How 3D printing speed and temperature effect on material strength (video)