3D printing isn't quite mainstream yet, but a few early-adopters in education are already using 3D printing in the classroom. Who are they?
- University of Mary Washington
- Full Sail University
- Virginia Tech
- Norht Caroline State University
- University of Rhode Island
- and more...
How could 3D printers revolutionize the classroom? Why should schools use 3D printers? Find the answers in the infographic below (Click to enlarge):
Posted in 3D Printing Technology
Maybe you also like:
- University of Virginia expert discusses the future of 3D printing
- 3D printers & scanners overview and 10 predictions in 2013
- Rodney Brook on American manufacturing: localized production with robotics and 3D printing (video)
- Infographic: step-by-step guide for 3D printing with a RepRap
- President Obama called 3D Printing: "the potential to revolutionize" in State of the Union Address (video)
- Tutorial: Creating multi-color prints using a one-colour 3D printer
- Glenn Beck talks with Hod Lipson, author of "Fabricated The New World of 3D printing"
- Lenovo & DHL vision: 3D printing and customization to become the new norm in future
- Breakthrough: Scientists use 3D printer to produce stem cells