EnvisionTEC, a leading 3D printer manufacturer, unveiled the newest addition to its dental lineup, 3Dent™ SCP 3D printer, specifically for the manufacture of dental models.
3Dent™ SCP 3D printer features a build envelope of 279 x 184 x 76mm with a resolution of 25 microns, a simple user interface with a built-in touch screen and is optimized for use with EnvisionTEC's E-Denstone material for building high-quality dental models.
3Dent™ SCP 3D printer uses Selective Contour Photocuring technology (SCP) for the fast 3D printing of highly accurate dental models with the look and feel of real gypsum models. SCP is a new technology which enables high-speed curing without sacrificing accuracy, yielding higher productivity as well as better control over material shrinkage during the build process.
The 3Dent™ SCP features a build speed of up to 10mm/hour for the full build envelope, making it at least 2 times faster than any competitive product on the market.The low maintenance technology includes an imaging light source with a 2 year warranty.
- Build Envelope: 11" x 7.25" x 3" (279 x 184 x 76mm)
- Resolution in X and Y: +/- 0.001 (25 µm)
- Resolution in Z: 25 - 100 µm, user adjustable
- Data Handling: STL
- Warranty: 1 year included, 2 years on imaging light source
- Footprint: (L x W x H) 29" x 30" x 46" (71" with stand)
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 100-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 8A 200-240 VAC, 50 Hz, single phase, 4A
EnvisionTEC's portfolio includes highly accurate 3D printers and photosensitive resins for a wide range of dental applications, including waxups, drill guides, temporaries, models, partials, and orthodontics.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- New 3D Builder 3D printer from Netherlands
- iRobot filed a patent for autonomous all-in-one 3D printing, milling, drilling and finishing robot
- Concept Laser releases New Mlab Cusing R metal 3D printer
- Lockheed Martin and Sciaky partner on electron beam manufacturing Of F-35 parts
- Open source MendelMax 2.0 beta kit is now available
- Will 2013 Mark Consumer 3D Printing's Tipping Point?
- LulzBot AO-101 3D printer: Unboxing, assembly and first print (video)
- Assess 3D printers with the Rho Test
- MakerBot releasing Replicator 2X 3D printer later today
- Introducing Kikai Labs 3D printer from Argentina
- 3D Systems introducing New Cube & CubeX 3D printers
- New MendelMax 2.0 3D printer announced
zil wrote at 8/21/2015 10:51:18 PM:
hello, please e-mail me on email@example.com the price for this 3Dent printer. Thank You for information
randy wrote at 3/3/2015 7:07:55 PM:
I am interested in a model printer for our laboratory. Will you please email me some information on this? firstname.lastname@example.org
Donna Rouse wrote at 11/12/2013 9:18:19 PM:
I am interested in a model printer for our laboratory. Will you please email me some information on this? email@example.com
Jose Cecilio Silva. wrote at 10/17/2013 10:29:06 PM:
I'm interested in a 3D Printer and Scanner System for dental applications (orthodontist). Please, advice. Thank you for your kind attention. Jose C. Silva. firstname.lastname@example.org El Salvador, Central America.
Norman wrote at 7/23/2013 10:42:18 AM:
can you please e-mail me on :email@example.com the price for that 3d printer plus the scaner