A week ago American Graphite Technologies Inc. (OTCBB: AGIN), announces Letter of Intent with a European institute for research and development collaboration for 3D printing.
Today American Graphite reveals that the Company has reached an agreement in principle with its collaboration partner, Kharkiv Institute of Physics and Technology ("KIPT", the "Institute"), in Ukraine on its project named "P600" which will be to research the properties of graphene contained matter as working material for 3-D printing.
The Company and the Institute will be working under the auspices of the Science & Technology Centre in Ukraine ("STCU"), which is an intergovernmental organization founded by the governments of the Ukraine, Canada, EU and the USA which supports research and development activities for peaceful applications by Ukrainian, Georgian, Uzbekistani, Azerbaijani, and Moldovan scientists and engineers.
Rick Walchuk, CEO of the Company stated, "I am pleased to announce that we have concluded our agreement in principle with KIPT and that we have forwarded the required documentation to the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation Office of Cooperative Threat Reduction for review and expect nomination shortly. Once we receive approval we will coordinate the startup of our project with the SCTU."
Posted in 3D Printing Materials
Maybe you also like:
- WillyBot 3D printer from Korea
- Additer: a new marketplace for digital manufacturing services
- BeagleBone Black offers credit card-sized Linux PC for $45
- BotQueue v0.3 released, now with Webcams support and more
- American Graphite to develop 3D printing material
- 3D printing spinal discs to combat back pain
- On the menu: insect eating served by 3D printing!
- Artist Shane Hope creates molecular realities using 3D printing
- 3D printed kinetic charger let you power your smart phone with movement
- loci - 3D printed sculptures from your air travel
- Shapeways Raises $30M C Round, Led By Andreessen Horowitz
- Inside Hasbro's model workshop, where toys are printed in 3D (video)
- 3D Systems unveils ProJet x60 series of full color 3D printers
- 3D printers enter the retail arena: department stores and SkyMall
IVen wrote at 1/19/2015 9:45:16 AM:
Dear Sir /Madam Very honor to find your company information on the net . I am from a graphite manufactory in China . Our company name is Inner Mongolia Hohhot Muzi International Trade Company. If you are interested in our company you can visit our websites or send email to me . Hope to get your reply ! My best regards Iven email : email@example.com