3D printer maker ExOne Company said on Tuesday that it has purchased land and will soon begin construction on a new facility in Gersthofen, Germany, in the district of Augsburg.
The facility will comprise approximately 150,700 square feet (14,000 m2) of production, warehouse, service and R&D space as well as approximately 27,600 square feet (2,564 m2) for offices. The construction is estimated to complete in the second half of 2014. ExOne will be consolidating its five existing leased facilities in Augsburg into its new facility.
Total costs for the land and facility are estimated at approximately $20 million.
Last week ExOne announced it has opened a new Production Service Center (PSC) in Auburn, Washington, near Tacoma in which it will print molds and cores for foundries in the northwestern U.S. corridor. By 2015 the company plans to add 10 PSC to help to drive further revenue growth.
Posted in 3D Printing Company
Maybe you also like:
- RepRap 3D printer Therminator 5 Hot End
- DIY VirtuZoom Microscope 3D-Scanner for miniature objects
- NAMII awarded 7 projects $4.5 million funding
- Ride 3D printed snowboard in the steep and deep of Colorado
- 5 ways a 3D printer will save your life
- 3D-printable GlaDOS robotic arm ceiling lamp
- A 3D-printed AR jigsaw puzzle
- Robot Factory develops new high resolution 3DLPrinter
- IBM recognises the importance of 3D printing
- Customize and 3D print your iPhone and iPad stand
- Super cool 3D printed speakers lit with LED (video)
- 3D printing brings a new dimension to business gifts
- Companies plan to build next-generation 3D metal printer