New Kinpo Group, a conglomerate specializing in the manufacture of electronic parts and devices, showcased today its new 3D printer da Vinci 1.0, which are sold under the brand XYZprinting, a joint venture of two subsidiaries of Kinpo.
The da Vinci 1.0 will be displayed in ten Kinpo stores and the flagship stores of its partner Vibo Telecom in Taiwan. XYZprinting will begin the delivery of domestic pre-orders for more than 1,000 "da Vinci" units on Dec. 24, 2013. The company is scheduled to start shipping its products to China in January, Japan and the United States in February, and Europe in March, according to chairman Simon Shen. The goal is to sell 100,000 units of 3D printers globally in 2014 to outpace the global leader, Makerbot, announced Shen at a press conference.
The da Vinci 1.0 is priced at NT$15,000 (US$499) and the company will unveil another four new models next year, including one with two print heads and a touchscreen interface at a unit price of NT$20,000-30,000.
The da Vinci 1.0 Specifications:
- Technology: FFF (FUSED FILAMENT FABRICATION)
- Maximum build volume (WxHxD): 7.8W X 7.8H X 7.8D INCH (20 X 20 X 20 CM)
- Printing Mode: FINE: 0.1 MM (100 MICRONS); STD: 0.2 MM (200 MICRONS); SPEED: 0.3 MM (300 MICRONS); ULTRA FAST: 0.4 MM (400 MICRONS)
- Print Head: SINGLE NOZZLE
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 MM
- Print Speed: 150 MM/s
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 MM
- Print Material: ABS
- File Types: .stl, G code, XYZ Format
- OS Supports: Windows XP (.Net 4.0 required), Windows 7+, Mac OSX 10.8 64-bit +
- Panel Type: 4 X 16 LCM
- Language: ENGLISH, JAPANESE
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Net Weight (Cartridges included): 51.9 IB/23.5 KG
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Office Depot expands in-store 3D printing to 150 stores
- India startup showed its first Brahma3 Anvil 3D printer in Mumbai
- The Snap 3D printer with modular design, no fasteners needed
- 2PrintBeta launches fully assembled Printupy 3D printer
- 15-year-old maker creates India's 3D printing waves
- Low-cost RappiDelta Jr., a low component count 3D printer
- Large build volume Solidator DLP desktop 3D printer unveiled on Kickstarter
- Cheap Deltaprintr 3D printer 40% funded on Kickstarter, with 28 days to go
- 3D printing BioPen allows doctors to 'draw' customised implants
- EnvisionTEC, EOS, Arcam AB, voxeljet's new 3D printers attack $630 billion industy
egfegft wrote at 3/6/2014 4:22:42 PM:
Pankaj Rastogi wrote at 1/19/2014 4:03:18 AM:
Where can I buy one.
j.pickens wrote at 12/22/2013 10:24:51 AM:
Beware, uses "cartridges" for filament. Give away the razors so you can still the blades...
Gerry Addley wrote at 12/19/2013 10:44:19 PM:
Where can I buy this? The buy now button doesn't work. firstname.lastname@example.org