After I wrote the articie "How To Make Your Own Stereolithography 3D Printer" I discovered another Homemade DIY high Resolution 3D printer made by Junior Veloso. He uses DLP projector so a whole layer can be displayed at once.
Junior Veloso wants to produce it as a high-resolution and low-cost 3D printer.
I have been dreaming about having a 3D Printer at home for many years, but the ones with good quality are not affordable and the low costs just deliver poor quality. Sounds crazy but I decided to build a high resolution 3D Printer by myself at home (people actually said that I was crazy and this was impossible). The funny thing I never saw this type of machines in real life, and still haven’t seen one besides the one I built. Now that I succeed building the first prototype, the target is to bring this low cost 3D Printer to every home, so we are developing the first affordable one with high resolution.
Source: Junior Veloso's blog
Posted in 3D Printers
- Printrbot Project - Simplest 3D Printer Recently Launched
- How To Make Your Own Stereolithography 3D Printer
- Projet HD3000 3D printing in small thicknesses
- How To 3D Print Large Objects Without Warping
- DoD Pursuing Additive Manufacturing
- Researchers Convert 2D Patterns Into 3D Objects by Shining Light
- Food Printing - "The Killer App" of 3D Printing
- Could 3D Printing Change the World?
James wrote at 2/11/2012 10:54:28 AM:
Junior Veloso stopped posting on his blog in October 2011. Anyone know why he has stopped?
Anja wrote at 12/21/2011 6:36:28 PM:
Unfortunately there is no price yet as the designer is still busy with the design. According to the designer, it will be cheap and affordable for hobbyists and home users.
919727850482 wrote at 12/20/2011 7:18:15 PM:
Tu comentario está pendiente de moderación where we can inquiring for this model??? how much will cost for this???