3D systems wants to build something special, despite there are already many online 3D printing service and 3D models market places.
Two short videos shows some hints of 3D Systems' cubify - the new Cubify.com is a online social platform integrated by 3D printing service, 3D modeling and 3D models and apps market place where you can:
- download 3D models from 3D printable content libraries of games, puzzles and collections.
- download an app to modify your 3D digital file of object and customize it.
- upload your 3D models and 3D Systems will print it out for you.
- use the create tool on Cubify to design a product.
- sell your 3D products on Cubify.
- develop new apps for Cubify and earn money for your creation.
Posted in 3D Systems
Maybe you also like:
- IRENE/3D scanner restores 125-Year-Old recordings
- Minecraft Village printed on a 3D printer
- Parametric Printrbot variant - new RepRap 3D printer
- Experiment Polycarbonate with DIY 3D printer
- Super lightweight bike using 3D printed stainless steel lugs
- Best 3D printing Campaigns on IndieGoGo & Kickstarter 2011
- Mineways makes Minecraft world objects 3D printing-ready
- Nu.nl interviews with Shapeways' CEO Peter Weijmarshausen
- Mysterious Gömböc built by Objet 3D printer
- 3D Printer brings a Robotic Hand from design to life
- Interface Board connects USB to your 3D printer