Following the Pocket Factory project that two guys who packed a Prius with 3D Printers to spread the word about desktop manufacturing, cubify.com announced today that they are going to start their road trip. They will pack Cubes in their car and go on a 25 city trip across the US. The journey will start on April 10th.
Cubify is looking for some company to join the journey together with their guy Hal. So If you are interested and able to go on a one or two month road trip you might want to check out here how to apply for the journey because all expenses will be paid by cubify.com. You need to find a smart way to showcase your personalities and let them know why you belong on this trip. The deadline for the submission is Mar.16, 2012.
Posted in fun with 3D printing
Maybe you also like:
- Affordable 3D printed time lapse dolly for fantastic photography
- Review of 9 recently released 3D printing materials(video)
- Incredibly low-cost line lasers for 3D scanning
- Build your own Kinect-like 3D camera
- 3D printed one-of-a-kind stock market performance bracelets
- Cool 3D Printed stelliform owl on Kickstarter
- Create and print 3D models from Adroid interface
- Give the Raspberry Pi an attractive 3D Printed Case
- How to make your own homemade flashlight using a 3D printer
- Drive between schools with 3D printers in the trunk
- Armada conceptual portable 3D scanner runing with iOS
- Could Makibox's $350 3D printer raise more money than they have reached now? YES!
- 3D printer reaches the hand of the blind
- Artful 3D-printed prosthetics help amputees return to normal lives
- MakieLab brings innovation to the doll industry using 3D printing
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote at 5/16/2012 9:12:19 PM:
What city in Montana are you going to I own a charcoal cube well my wifes car I have a smart car. Thanks: Clifford Andersen
Anja wrote at 3/9/2012 12:05:46 PM:
Cities Include: San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus, Detroit, Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Rock Hill, Atlanta, New Orleans, Dallas, Austin, Kansas City, St. Louis
Nanners wrote at 3/6/2012 9:43:32 PM:
Any idea what city in PA they are going to?