House 4 Hack group in Johannesburg have been working on an Android app called Paint3D that promises to let you create and print your own 3D designs straight from Adroid-powered device.
When a user traces an uploaded picture, the program can add depth to the trace. Other shapes should then be able to be placed upon the primary layer.
Posted in 3D Software
Maybe you also like:
- Slic3r new version 0.7.0 is released
- Free 3DBuzz Blender tutorials for download
- Testing ReconstructMe - how to use Kinect to capture 3D models in real-time
- Learning how to use software for Sumpod 3D printer with Mike's tutorials
- Tinkercad intergrates with Ponoko's 3D printing service
- Mineways makes Minecraft world objects 3D printing-ready
- Tinkercad Raises $1M in Seed Funding from True Ventures and Angel Investors
- Autodesk Apps Make Everyone A Designer
- Scientists create robotic dinosaurs using 3D printers
- 3D printed implant not reimbursed by insurance
- Founder of Reprap & GroAction discusses the future of 3D printing
- Fabbster "launch customer program" launches today
- 3D printed armband with cord organizer for 6th gen Ipod nano
- A trend of using 3D printers to make complex gear systems
- 3D view Cardinal de Richelieu using Sculpteo 3D Viewer
- 3D print and build your own Vampire quadcopter
- Objet 3D Printer to appear in Channel 4's new series "Home of the Future"
- 3D printing a data sculpture of your digital identity
- Get 3D printer in the hands of kids
Justin wrote at 3/3/2012 2:23:11 PM:
You might want to fix the title of the article...