Dutch 3D printer manufacturer Ultimaker announced the launch of their fully assembled Ultimaker 3D printer in the shop.
The assembled Ultimaker includes an Ulticontroller with LCD interface that allows you to print wherever you go and to change speed and/or temperature during the printing process. A fully assembled printer still needs final calibration before you can start printing but you can find videos and instructions online.
- Large build volume, 21x21x20.5 cm (L/W/H)
- Extremely fast printing
- Theoretical resolution: 0.0125 mm for the X and Y axis
- Free (libre) software and open source hardware
For celebrating the launch Ultimaker have made a Limited Edition of 25 pieces which are signed by each of the 3 founders and numbered for Ultimaker lovers.
The fully assembled printer will retail for 1699 Euro (excl. VAT). Find out more on Ultimaker shop.
Thanks Erik for the tip!
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Support your local school with the Printrbot jr. 3D printer
- 3ders.org at EuroMold (4) - The 3-D Bioplotter from envisionTEC
- 3D Systems' new ProJet 3D Printers offer larger high definition prints
- Rapcraft team introducing new PrusAL 3D printer
- Meet Metalbot: new all-metal RepRap compatible 3D printer
- German RepRap launches largest 3D printer PRotos X400
- Ultimaker vending wall
- Introducing miniFactory 3D printer from Finland