Materialise launches "3D Print Barometer" to help manufacturers to identify whether a plastic component is suitable for 3D printing.
3D Printing Barometer is an online application to test different parts according to size, functionality, series size, etc., and score the added benefit that 3D Printing can offer. It aims to identify where 3D printing technology can really be of benefit.
Posted in 3D Printing Apps
Maybe you also like:
- Materialise launches 3D Print Barometer
- 3D Systems launches FreshFiber Sculpture Case App
- First 3D printing iPhone app by Sculpteo
- The implications of 3D prinitng on global logistics industry
- Handy Potter: create 3D objects with your hands and Kinect
- Table Lamp from a 3D printer that blooms like a flower
- 3D printed WMF giant spoon
- Giant 3D laser printer to reshape local manufacturing industry
- Using laser beam to 3D print biological tissue on a micrometer scale