Ford Fiesta is one of the oldest Ford models which are still on production. During the Paris Motor Show, Ford revealed the new 2013 Fiesta featuring a new front fascia with more aerodynamic lines with a prominent grille, LED-infused headlights and a "power-dome" hood. Besides Ford also uses its new 1.0-litre petrol engine in the new Ford Fiesta.
To celebrate this, along with the Ford photo competition which offers a chance to win a Ford Fiesta, Ford also teamed up with 3D Creations Lab to offer their photo competition weekly winners their very own piece of futuristic technology: 3D printed 1:20 scale models of the new Fiesta.
If you want to win 1:20 scale 3D printed Ford Fiesta and learn more about the campaign, please log into http://www.peerindex.com/perk/fiesta.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Tested: 3D printed gun breaks within 6 shots
- MIT Grads test print smart baby spoon on Makerbot
- Makerbot featured in the new music video of Will.i.am and Brittney Spears
- Getting a game on the table with 3D printed castle construction kit
- 3D printing a new ear
- Ultralight 3D-printed beams could bear heavy loads
- 3D-print your own transformer (video)
- Robot plays bass guitar? Check out this partially 3d-printed MechBass! (video)
- Replace a broken IKEA lamp with a 5$ 3D printed one
- 3D-printed satellite successfully tested in near-space conditions
- WSU researchers 3D-prints parts from moon rocks (video)