Ford Europe has partnered with PeerIndex, the London-based company who measures interactions across the web for better understanding your impact in social media, to launch a new campaign as part of a wide social push for Ford motors.
The campaign will offer a chance to win a 2012 Ford Fiesta, and your own 3D printed 1:20 scale models of the new Fiesta, which will be personalized with your Twitter name, and are being printed by Shapeways.
The promotion starts yesterday in the UK. To enter simply take a photo of a Ford Fiesta and share your best Ford car photos on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the #FordFiesta24 hashtag.
Posted in 3D Printing Event
Maybe you also like:
- International Wohlers Conference in November will focus on metal 3D printing
- Chris Anderson: makers movement is a new industrial revolution
- Michiel Cornelissen talks about the magic of 3D printing
- How to make a 3D printed flashlight
- Printing a rocket engine on a 3D printer
- XEOS 3D printer concept
- Solidscape introduces 199 USD 3Z Studio materials Pack
- TransMagic Releases MagicCheck for 3D Geometry Comparison
- US Army researchers use 3D printers for rapid prototypes
- Dutch department store sells 3D printers
- PandaBot 3D printer is Live on Kickstarter
- Design a case for iPhone 5 with Tinkercad
- HP should focus on making 3D printer, say analysts
- Recap of Maker Faire NYC 2012
- Make your own 3D printed headphone
- 3D printed Optics from Disney Research
- 3D Systems acquires leading Dutch prototyping company