A brand new 3D printer BatBot is launched by ironvault in Korea.
- Build envelope: 180x180x210 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.28mm
- Layer thickness: 0.2mm
- Input format: STL, GCode
- Software: Pronterface
- Power supply: 12V
The BatBot kit has a listed price of KRW1,250,000 which is US$1,166 / EUR885 / GBP719. The fully assembled BatBot 3D printer is priced at KRW1,750,000 / US$1,632 / EUR1,239 / GBP1,007.
No further information is available at the moment. Once we get more we will update here.
Thanks lee sin hwa for the tip.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Buildabot 3D printer test print
- POWERWASP: your personal fab from Italy
- Zbot 3D printer wins 2012 Chinese Design Award
- Introducing open source "Blade-1" 3D printer from Japan
- Fabbster's electric skateboard tour at Euromold 2012
- A Closer look at high accuracy ceramic 3D printer: CeraFab 7500
- 3D printers holidays on sale
- Innovative PiMaker has a build area larger than MakerBot Replicator 2
Malx wrote at 12/17/2012 10:11:54 PM:
An ORD Bot clone with something like a Makerbot MK7 stepstruder (modified with minimalistic MK7 replacement from thingiverse http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15718 ) So it uses 1.75 mm filement. I think it will have problem without active cooling of the coolend.