Some 3D printer suppliers have started sale discount prices for this Christmas and holiday season. Here are a few of them we can find up to now:
1. UP! Plus+ and UP! Mini
Option 1: To celebrate the 2012 holiday season, [x]object (up3Dusa) is offering special price for UP! Plus+ and the UP! Mini 3D Printers by PP3DP.
- UP! Plus+
Current price: $1,299
Retail prices: $1,699 / Saving: $400
- UP! mini
Current price: $899
Retail prices: $999 / Saving: $100
A limited quantity of UP!'s will be delivered by December 25th! After these the lead-time will be about 2-3 weeks. Free shipping in US.
Option 2: Order directly from pp3dp store with same prices + shipping costs (Asia: (+$122) | Africa: (+$204) | Europe & South America: (+$192) | North America: (+$165))
2. RepRapPro Huxley
RepRapPro is offering Christmas Huxley full kits with following prices:
UK shipping: £399+£12P&P=£411
EU shipping: €499+€39P&P=€538
North America shipping: $599+$70P&P=$669
Rest of the World shipping: $599+$89P&P=$688
The shipping will be on or before 14 December 2012.
3. Printrbot GO: limited run of 100
Current price: $1,199
Retail prices: $1,499
Ben Heck partnered with Printrbot to produce this spy-worthy 3D printer briefcase kit. It has traveled as a carry-on for flights in the US and traveled in checked luggage on international flights. It can print on battery power– making it the perfect portable printer to keep by your side wherever you GO!
These first 100 will be numbered and signed by Ben Heck and Brook just for fun. Find details here.
If you purchase Cube ($1,299) by Dec.24, 2012 you will receive an additional 3 pack of FREE Printer cartridges in your choice of colors.
If you know more 3D printers are on sale at the moment, please let us know. We will add in the list.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Innovative PiMaker has a build area larger than MakerBot Replicator 2
- SLM 500 HL: 3D print highly accurate metal parts using multiple lasers
- Aluminatus TrinityOne 3D printer available for pre-order now
- 3D printing metal in an XXL format for the carmaker Daimler
- Multec introducing Multirap 3D printer series
- Fully assembled Ultimaker 3D printer launched
- Support your local school with the Printrbot jr. 3D printer
- 3ders.org at EuroMold (4) - The 3-D Bioplotter from envisionTEC
- 3D Systems' new ProJet 3D Printers offer larger high definition prints
Nadaniel wrote at 12/11/2012 6:41:53 PM:
I got my Up printer for $600 on Black Friday! Muwhahahha!