Every guy has a beer bottle opener of some kind, whether it's a lighter-shaped one or hat, sandal shaped bottle opener on his key ring, but not everyone has a 3D printed stainless bottle opener rings with Bat signal.
Etsy user niquegeek created these rings on a 3D printer and each one of them features a logo of your choice on the front. Yes it is a 3D printed and custom made-to-order ring with a built-in bottle opener in the back. The logo can be a Batman, Superman, Transformers, Rebel Alliance or anything you'd like.
These 3D printed stainless steel rings are available in US ring sizes 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 and in a bottle opener ring style or plain ring style. This could be the perfect gift for the geeks who love both Batman and beer. Price is $24.99.
More photos after the break.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Award-winning project: Low-cost, 3D printable prosthetic hand (video)
- Homemade 3D printed Mario
- Thinking like Archimedes with a 3D printer
- Egyptian Mummy's Elaborate Hairstyle Revealed with CT scanning and 3D printing
- Pez Hacking: customised Pez sweet dispensers with 3D-printed heads
- 3D printed Game of Thrones inspired iPhone/Android Dock
- Open-source 3D printed RoboHand changes one little boy's life
- Olaf Diegel launched a new 3D printed electric guitar Americana
- Build your own fantastical characters with 3D printed modular action figures ModiBot
- Give your own 3D chocolate face to your sweetheart on Valentine's Day