It's time to warm up your modeling skills and join this "Made In 3D" contest! Dassault Systèmes and Sculpteo are teaming up to offer you a chance to win an iPad and a 3D print of your Model.
The goal of this contest is to design a new kind of product that leverages 3D printing capabilities. Your product can be anything... Art, lamps, furniture, toys, art-toys, jewelry, IT accessories, fashion... All great ideas are welcome!
The dealine of the contest is March 3, 2013. After the contest ends, a community jury will determine the winner and the two runner ups based on the number of likes. The grand prize winner will receive an iPad, and all three winners will receive a 3D print of their creation.
Guidelines of 3D printable model:
- Minimum wall thickness is 1mm.
- The model should be stable.
- Maximum scale of object is 15cm x 15cm x15cm volume.
Find details about the Made In 3D contest and how to participate here on 3dvia.com.
Posted in 3D printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- Urbee 2: The world's first 3D printed car ready for production
- 3D printed durable, flexible, inexpensive soft robot
- Valentine's 3D printing kissing booth
- Italian designers launched MYBF new collection of 3D printed jewelry
- Glenn Beck talks with Hod Lipson, author of "Fabricated The New World of 3D printing"
- Give yourself a treat, totally 3D printed candy dispenser
- How to make a DARwIn-OP robot clone on a DIY 3D printer
- 3D printed kits of world's oldest working narrow gauge engines on Kickstarter
- Microscale printing of a spaceship on world's fastest 3D printer
- 15-year-old student building an open source LEGO-based 3D printer