Inspired by the success of Hot Pop Factory's 3D Printed Candy Dispenser project, this Valentine's season, Hot Pop Factory is teaming up with Untitled & Co and Draft Print 3D to host the 3D Printing Kissing Booth, a fun and interactive pop-up event where groups of friends, couples and individuals can come together, strike a fun pose and have themselves immortalized in three dimensions!
This event will feature live 3D printing and scanning that all attendees can have themselves scanned and afterwards purchase a 3D printed miniature of themselves. Besides that, exclusive Valentine's jewelry designs by Hot Pop Factory will also be on display and for purchase.
The 3D Printing Kissing Booth is a three day event starting on Monday, February 11th.
Event: 3D Printing Kissing Booth
Location: Untitled & Co. 717 Queen St. West, Toronto
Time: Exclusive Opening for Media and Friends: Feb 11 6pm - 9pm | Public Event: Feb 12 & 13, 6pm - 9pm
Posted in 3D printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- Stratasys and Materialise 3D printed dress hit Paris Fashion Week at Iris van Herpen show
- Stratasys appoints Medicodi and PD Dental as channel partners for dental market in Korea
- Nokia 3D Printing Challenge – Share Your Design Idea For Lumia 820 Phone Case!
- First lab-grown hamburger to cost €250,000
- China looks to 3D printing, related stocks surge
- From idea to a company: Prototyping and manufacturing on a Makerbot 3D printer
- 3D printing a low polygon mask