Makielab today released their Makie-making app for iPad, Makies Doll Factory. Now you can design and save as many digital Makies as you want. You can also order real-life Makie dolls from your iPad. Makies Doll Factory is a free iOS app that allows you to design and order uniquely customised 3D printed 10" high dolls directly from an iPad.
Makies Doll Factory is the iPad version of Makies. With the app, Makie-makers can play with a range of hair, eye, clothing and colour options for male and female dolls, shape their facial features, and name and create an unlimited number of digital dolls.
Any digital Makie can be transformed into a unique, 3D printed plastic doll and ordered via iPad too. Build-a-doll pricing starts at the price of £59.99 (around $95), with hair, clothes and accessories adding to that cost.
Real-life Makie dolls are all poseable, with brushable, styleable hair, and handmade clothes. Makie-making is creative play for kids and collectors alike.
Makies Doll Factory is downloadable for free from the App Store.
MakieLab is formed in 2011. Its first product, Makies is the first customisable 3D-printed action figure that is CE-marked and EU-certified safe for kids aged 3+.
Future products include a full mobile game, tracking for early summer, and further expansion of Makies toys, customisation options, and accessories throughout the year. MakieLab's second toy-game product, targeted at the boys 8+ market, is currently in development with partners.
Posted in 3D Printing Companies
Maybe you also like:
- Tutorial: How to use Autodesk 123D Design (video)
- 12 free apps to easily make unique 3D printable creations
- 123D Creature: Design and 3D print your own 3D monsters from your iPad
- Geomagic Releases Freeform 2013, CEO Ping Fu on BBC: 3D printing is 'as big as the internet'
- CARTIS to Showcase Benefits of Digital Design and Additive Fabrication in Maxillofacial Surgery
- New apps transform your Facebook profile into 3D printable art
- CNC Simulator to introduce 3D printer simulator
- PuzzleCut lets you cut object into smaller pieces for 3d printing
- 3D Systems launches Cubify development tools: AppCreate and Cubify API
Anastasia wrote at 5/4/2016 4:26:51 AM:
I can't find an app!!!😿