April 27, 2013
The Kühling&Kühling RepRap Industrial 3D printer kit is now available for pre-order.
The Kühling&Kühling webshop is set up accepting pre-orders and from now until May 26th, 2013 you can get your printer at a special introductory price. So instead of €4,748.10, you can now get a price of € 4,153.10 / $5,411 / £3,496 (including 19% VAT) plus shipping, saving €595.
- Dual extruder print head for multi-material, multi-color and multi-nozzle-diameter operation
- Comes with 6 extruder nozzle tips of 4 different diameters, (2x 0.25mm, 2x 0.35mm, 1x 0.5mm, 1x experimental 0.75mm)
- Heated build chamber
- Heated print bed
- Rigid frame from 30mm aluminium extrusions
- 4 powerful recirculating air heaters for constant 70°C ambient temperature
- Watercooling system for all stepper motors and hot ends
- Activated carbon air filter
- Built-in LED lighting
Some new features has been added recently such as all-metal hot ends capable of up to 300°C, High performance print surface from glass fabric reinforced polyetherimide composite and RaspberryPi touchscreen controller.
- build volume: 200x200x200mm
- Print resolution: Minimum Layer thickness 0.1mm
- Filament diameter: 3mm
- Power requirements: 110-240V AC (European and American power cord included)
- Dimensions: approx. 60x60x80cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: approx. 30kg
Check more information on Kühling&Kühling's webshop.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Ilios HD SLA 3D Printer
- Eyelet: 3D printed Bracelet/Sunglasses on Indiegogo
- Try glasses online using 3D Modeling and an iPad
- A new turbine wheel with 3D printing
- WillyBot 3D printer from Korea
- Additer: a new marketplace for digital manufacturing services
- BeagleBone Black offers credit card-sized Linux PC for $45
- BotQueue v0.3 released, now with Webcams support and more
- American Graphite to develop 3D printing material
- 3D printing spinal discs to combat back pain
- On the menu: insect eating served by 3D printing!
- Artist Shane Hope creates molecular realities using 3D printing
- 3D printed kinetic charger let you power your smart phone with movement