April 30, 2013
In end of March, Dutch news revealed that Conrad Electronic, supplier of electronics, PC, multimedia, scale modelling & household technology would begin selling 3D printer for less than 700 Euro within this year.
Belgium company Velleman NV, a major wholesaler and developer of electronics products, launched their Velleman 3D printer kit on the Hong Kong Electronics Fair on April 23, 2013. The Velleman 3D printer kit is designed with a durable metal casing for a long lifespan.
- Capable of printing objects of max. 200 x 200 x 200 mm using ABS wires or PLA 3mm
- Compatible with open source software and firmware
- Made with aluminum profiles, designed for joint implantation
- Heated bed
- Print speed: 150 to 300 mm / s
- Print resolution: X, Y: 0.5 mm; Z: 0.2-0.25 mm.
- Linear ball bearings 8 and 10 mm
- Weight 8.7 kg
- Printer dimention: (l x w x h) 600 x 450 x 600 mm
The Velleman 3D printer kit will be available for € 699 from July 4th 2013.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Propul~Surf: 3D printed screw-propelled snowboard that pushes you around
- 3D printing used for creating space helmet for US Blockbuster Hit 'Prometheus'
- Pirate 3D Buccaneer 3D printer giveaway
- Blender 2.67 RC1 and DVD Training Blender for 3D Printing Released
- Printcraft latest version released, teaming up with Makerbot
- Infographic: Navigating the Future of Industry
- Designer Ron Arad discusses his 3D-printed sunglasses
- Kühling&Kühling 3D printer kit available for pre-order
- botObjects introducing full-color desktop 3D printer ProDesk3D
- Largest survey finds UK 3D design jobs taking off
- GE to mass-produce critical jet engine part use 3D printing
- Staples opens first 3D Experience Centre in Netherlands
- Chinese government announces $6.5M for 3D printing research
Henk AV wrote at 5/14/2013 4:07:32 PM:
After a few minutes of surfing I saw the next page: http://www.3ders.org/pricecompare/3dpri ... spx?ID=162 It is just like the Velleman 3D printer. So if you order 100 printers they are only 540.00 €. Where does Velleman buy them you think ?
sad wrote at 5/1/2013 5:30:35 PM:
look Is the same of 3drag 3d printer!