3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) is expanding its presence in China. The company today announced that Tianjin Real Estate Development Management Co., Ltd. in Northern China has begun selling its complete portfolio of personal and professional 3D printers.
Tianjin Real Estate Development Management Co., Ltd. is a company which focuses on real estate development and also sets foot in the retail industry, hotel management and technology services. On Jul.15, 2013 Tianjin Real Estate opened the first 3D-printing Experience Store in Tianjin city to engage local consumers and democratize access to affordable 3D printing locally.
Tianjin Real Estate is offering the Cube, as well as full line of professional ProJet 3D printers in their store.
Let's have a look of the store:
Posted in 3D Printing Company
Maybe you also like:
- Stoxx introduces second 3D printing index
- Yamada Denki, Japan's largest home appliance chain to sell 3D printers
- Motorola's MAKEwithMOTO on the road, filled with 3D printers
- 3D Systems completes acquisition of Phenix
- The Bre Pettis Way: Makerbot CEO is starring in a Mazda ad campaign
- Deloitte and 3D Systems to launch education and design centers
- Planetary Resources & 3D Systems partner to develop spacecraft components
- Stratasys plans acquisitions to expand into 3D metal printing
- Stratasys, Makerbot CEOs explain the $604 Milion deal
- 3D printer passes Zero-Gravity test on road to Space Station
- Stratasys acquiring 3D printing company MakerBot for $403 million in stock
- Asia's first 3D printed fashion show
- Digital manufacturing supplier Inventables raises $3M in funding
George Lee wrote at 8/1/2013 11:43:31 PM:
Seems strange to see a spectrum 510 on a 3D Systems stand?
Communist wrote at 8/1/2013 8:03:49 AM:
Time to get some money from a corrupted China gov hold company. Ha Ha.... they may print a building with a 3D Systems product. Sound Great !!