To celebrate the launch of the Home Factory at this year's 100% Design, the UK's largest contemporary design event, the organisers are teaming up with iMakr, the world's largest 3D print store, to offer 5 lucky creatives the chance to have their designs printed in 3D. And one overall winner will receive a Solidoodle 3rd Generation 3D Printer worth £800.
The Home Factory is a dedicated 100 sqm space at 100% Design dedicated solely to exploring the potential of 3D printing and demonstrating the impact of 3D printing in the interior setting.
You can submit a design of any items for the home or workplace, including furniture, lighting, tableware, technology or an accessory. Five winners will be chosen and their designs will be printed in 3D and displayed at the event.
The 5 winners will:
- Have their design print realized in 3D and displayed as part of the Home Factory feature at 100% Design
- Have their 3D printed works exhibited in the iMakr store in London for a promotional period
- Earn commission on their design if sold during the promotional period
And one overall winner will receive a Solidoodle 3rd Generation 3D Printer worth £800.
To enter, simply send your designs in 2D or convert to 3D using any software by August 19th, 2013. To find out how to enter the competition check here.
Posted in 3D Printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- Staples opens first 3D Experience Centre in Netherlands
- Chinese government announces $6.5M for 3D printing research
- Ilios HD SLA 3D Printer
- Eyelet: 3D printed Bracelet/Sunglasses on Indiegogo
- Try glasses online using 3D Modeling and an iPad
- A new turbine wheel with 3D printing
- WillyBot 3D printer from Korea
- Additer: a new marketplace for digital manufacturing services
- BeagleBone Black offers credit card-sized Linux PC for $45
- BotQueue v0.3 released, now with Webcams support and more
- American Graphite to develop 3D printing material
- 3D printing spinal discs to combat back pain
- On the menu: insect eating served by 3D printing!