Startup AIO Robotics announced in August it is developing a new and innovative All-In-One 3D copy machine. This weekend AIO Robotics provided a preview of what's to come.
This All-In-One 3D copy machine is a 3D printer with an integrated 3D scanner, and the idea is to have an all-in-one 3D printer that is capable of 3D scanning, 3D printing, 3D copying, and 3D faxing.
Next week, AIO Robotics will launch this world's first ALL-IN-ONE 3D copy machine on Kickstarter. Stay tuned for the full coverage on September 4th.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- "Made In Korea" Desktop 3D printer 3DISON Plus
- NASA: 3D printed rocket engine component generated a record thrust
- On Kickstarter: The gMax 3D Printer with an extremely large build volume
- SwissPen 3D printing pen is launched to compete with 3Doodler
- FABtotum All-in-One Personal Fabricator on Indiegogo. Scan, 3D Print, Cut/Mill.
- An All-In-One 3D printer for scanning, printing, copying, faxing
- Solidscape announces the MAX 3D wax Printer
- China's 3D bio printer 'Re-human' to create scaffolds for cardiac repair
- Japan starts to develop next-generation 3D metal printer
- Printrbot announces assembled Printrbot Jr. V2 and an anniversary Sale
- 3D printer upgrade: Microfactory, a Machine Shop In a Box
- Isis3D creates low-cost, high-quality desktop 3D Printer for everyone
JD90 wrote at 9/1/2013 2:24:08 PM:
3D faxing? Does it have a cassette deck for STL storage too?