Solidscape, a Stratasys company and manufacturer of high-precision 3D wax printers, today announced the introduction of the 3Z MAX, the newest member of the 3Z Series.
The 3Z MAX is announced to be Solidscape's fastest 3D wax printer. With one-touch simplicity, the fully automated 3Z MAX printer delivers significant production gains when working with bulkier precision designs in jewelry manufacturing, industrial and medical applications.
- Resolution: 5000 X 5000 dpi (197 X 197 dots/mm) in X, Y; 8000 dpi (158 dots/mm) in Z
- Accuracy: ± 0.0010 inch/inch (±25.4µ/25.4mm) along each axis X, Y and Z
- Surface Finish: 32-63 micro-inches (RMS)
- Desk-top Size: 21.4" W X 18"D X 16" H (558mm X 495 mm X 419 mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs. weight (34 kg)
- Build Envelope: 6" X 6" X 4" (152.4 X 152.4 X 101.6 mm)
Aimed at the high-precision 3D printer market for direct manufacturing, the 3Z MAX is priced at $49,650.00 USD.
Watch below the MAX 3D Printer in action.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- 3D printing a lightning adapter for Elevation iPhone dock
- FigurePrints recreates your favorite Minecraft world with 3D printing
- Endless 3D printed Mobius bacon
- 3D printing in Dilbert Comic Strip
- Finding the proper temperature ranges for 3D printing wood
- 3D Repo: open source Revision Control Framework for large 3D models
- Rostock MAX Delta 3D printer
- Turning your thoughts into actual 3D objects
- 3D printed Stirling engine
- 3D printed Loophole lamp
- 3D Printing will be part of open economy in the future
- Printing a horse head model on an Inspire 3D printer
- Tutorial: Designing Jewelry ring for a 3D printer with Blender and Netfabb
- First 3D printer XLN lab opened in Israel
richard wrote at 12/4/2013 10:40:26 PM:
cant find any pricing
m0j1 wrote at 9/26/2013 9:07:22 PM:
is there any price quote on how much it is?
Khurrem Rehman wrote at 9/13/2013 11:54:14 AM:
How much its cost. I want that printer