3D printing and the sad Keanu Reeves meme have been hilarious bedfellows for quite some time. Now the Japanese toy company idk is bringing the 3D printed Keanu doll to a mass audience. Yes, sad Keanu has been turned into an action figure – a remarkable instance of 3D mini ennui moving to the mass market.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- 3D printing 'the Blacker than Black', supported by NASA
- Innovative 3D-printed foot support wins £860k investment
- OpenBCI wants you to build products with brain waves and 3D printer
- International collaboration to 3D print prosthetic limbs for Ugandans
- World's first commercially available 3D printed custom orthotics launches
- Helping Hannah: 3D printer brings "Magic Arms" to a four-year-old
- Get faster for football: Nike unveils new 3D printed Super Bowl cleat
- Man uses 3D-printed gun to kill his wife in 'ELEMENTARY'
- Build your own 3D printed, motion-activated LED wristband
- CSIRO scientists 3D-prints blue titanium dragon for 7-year-old Sophie
- 3D printing turns Hubble images into tactile 3D experience for the blind