This 3D portrait is 3D printed using an Objet 3D printer. By using different thicknesses of resin photopolymers created a "negative" effect of a photograph. When you hold it up to the light a vivid Angelina Jolie is in front of you!
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- World's first 3D printed customized implant wins innovation award
- Fishman guitar amplification devices created with 3D printer
- 5 stunning 3D printed gear sibling
- 2D mechatronic printer created with 3D printer
- 3D printed models acts in best ads of 2011 “Back To The Start"
- Need a stand for your Kinect? 3D print it!
- Maiden flight of the world’s first fully "rapid prototyped" Robotic Aircraft
- Starfishes-inspired Soft Robot created with 3D printer
- Scan-Design-3D print custom fairing for prosthetic limbs
- An inspiring gear painting made on eMaker Huxley 3D printer
- 8 Nature-inspired Robots created using 3D printer
KnightFire wrote at 1/12/2012 6:28:12 PM:
Video has been tagged Private, is there an alternative?