3D Systems announced today its first customizable photo app, Cubify(R) Pics, that turns any 2D picture directly into Cube 3D printable art.
Cubify Pics allows people to upload upload a photo, choose a custom frame, apply cool stamping and stencilling effects and 3D print it on a Cube 3D printer at home. 3D printed photos can be backlit to form a night light cover or equipped with a loop to make great, custom ornamental gifts. Cubify Pics also provides a free .STL file for use with Cubify cloud printing service and other 3D printers.
(Images credit: 3D Systems)
You can try the free Cubify Pics here.
Source: 3D Systems
Posted in 3D Software
Maybe you also like:
- FabClay: exploring important parameters of robotic 3D printing
- Shapeways opens largest 3D printing factory in the world
- Global Additive Manufacturing Market expected to reach $3.5 Billion by 2017
- One Just One: Unique 3D Printed jewellery on Kickstarter
- Craig Venter's Vision of 3D DNA printers
- Hyphen - the first prototyping and testing services in Canada
- China 3D Printing Technology Industry Alliance established
- Report urges UK government to develop 3D printing policy
- 3D Print Show 2012 and 3D Printing Event 2012 are around
- 3D printing helps Louisville to crowd-source city planning of 2040
- Where to order 3D-printed iPhone 5 cases?
- Win a 2012 Ford Fiesta and your own 3D printed Fiesta model
- 3D Printer DRM Patent to protect piracy
- Founder of Bespoke Innovations and his 3D printed guitar
- Phantom Geometry: Large DLP 3D printing robot and realtime manipulation
- Introducing Digital Natives – Glitched objects 3D printed in colour resin
- New print head designed for 3D printing viscous liquids