3D printer manufacturer Objet offers a very wide range of 3D printing materials. Objet's 107 proprietary inkjet-based photopolymer materials range in properties from rigid to rubber-like, glass-like transparency to opaque color shades, and from standard to engineering plastics. Among these 107 materials 90 are digital materials fabricated during the 3D printing process.
(Image credit: Objet)
In the video below Sam Green from Objet took a trip to their wash room showing some of the latest 3D printed models being printed at Objet HQ and 3D printing capacity.
On display are a wide assortment of models and 3D printing materials ranging from multi-material 3D printed parts (gear cubes), to clear transparent material parts used in consumer electronics, to ABS-like Digital Material for extra toughness (the green iPhone cover with interlocking gears), to Objet's original yellow-transparent general purpose material (elephant), rigid blue material (horse) for extra detail visualization and rigid white material (vase) for all-round rapid prototyping.
Posted in 3D Printing Materials
Maybe you also like:
- Finding the proper temperature ranges for 3D printing wood
- Stratasys adds black ULTEM 9085 thermoplastic for 3D printing
- High strength nylon 3D printing material available for sale
- Making a plastic filament extruder
- High detailed stainless steel available for 3D printing
- Fabbster's flexible material for 3D printing
- Solidscape introduces 199 USD 3Z Studio materials Pack
- Test printing of new Laywood filament
- LAYWOO-D3: New FDM filament can print wood with tree rings
- Open source home filament maker
- Polypor C: new particle material for voxeljet 3D printers
- University Of Dayton Research Institute wins $3M funding to develop new materials for aircraft parts
- Objet break the 100 material range barrier