Solidscape(r), Inc., announces the release of a new packaging concept for 3Z Series printing materials.
"The 3Z STUDIO PACK combines both materials (3ZMODEL and 3ZSUPPORT) in a single pack that fits the smaller production runs of retail jewelers," according to Fabio Esposito, President and General Manager of Solidscape, Inc. "Up to now custom retail jewelers had to purchase our model and support materials in larger quantities that did not reflect their actual usage. Each studio pack contains five 3ZMODEL and five 3ZSUPPORT crayons for a package and price that makes sense for these customers."
At $199 USD we deliver the materials our customers need in the right quantities and at the best price." added Esposito.
3ZMODEL is Solidscape's most durable material ever with a 50% strength improvement over previous generations and is 100% castable with no materials shrinkage.
3ZSUPPORT completely dissolves away in a liquid solution, leaving a clean, smooth and very precise surface without the need for additional post-processing steps and labor.
Both 3ZMODEL and 3ZSUPPORT materials now come in distinctive color-coded, uniquely-shaped "crayon" forms offering simplified dust-free loading of pre-measured amounts that eliminate operator error. Both new materials are safe and non-toxic and do not require any special waste disposal.
Posted in 3D Printing Materials
Maybe you also like:
- Test printing of new Laywood filament
- LAYWOO-D3: New FDM filament can print wood with tree rings
- Open source home filament maker
- Polypor C: new particle material for voxeljet 3D printers
- University Of Dayton Research Institute wins $3M funding to develop new materials for aircraft parts
- Objet break the 100 material range barrier
- MSU uses Windform to build amateur radio satellite PrintSat on a 3D printer
- 3D printing using nylon to make flexible parts
- Shapeways announced its first flexible 3D printed material Elasto Plastic
- Time to save your failed prints for recycling
- Filabot's new website is on line now