Launched in 2009, the start-up develop 3D printing cloud solutions that let customers and businesses manufacture products from their 3D files: 3D printing through smartphone apps, web apps, embeddable stores, customization tools. In 2012 Sculpteo unveiled the first consumer mobile applications for 3D printing design.
The funds will help Sculpteo strengthen its business development and accelerate its growth in the United States.
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Shapeways brand film highlights extraordinary 3D printing & surrounding creative community
- Grand opening of first 3D print & printer store in Switzerland
- Will Amazon embrace 3D printing?
- 3D printed Symphony Shells iPhone amplifiers
- station in Virginia Tech
- Christopher Barnatt's online 3D printing experiment with i.Materialise
- First retail 3D printing in postal service
- 3D view Cardinal de Richelieu using Sculpteo 3D Viewer
- Factory on the road - a Prius, two designers and four 3D printers
- Unboxing 3D printed Minecraft objects