Jose from Spain announced his latest product: 3D Kit F printer.
3D Kit F features rigid frame made of 15x15mm aluminum profile and a flexible bridge structure for supporting the X and Y axis. All wires are hided for a clean and professional looking installation.
Some basic specs:
- Build volume: 205 x 205 x 205 mm
- Resolution: 0.2 mm for the X and Y axis, the Z-axis is 0.125 mm.
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Machine size: 400 x 520 x 370 mm
The company supplies both kits and assembled machine. The basic kit is about €200, not include the electronics. The R2C2 electronic board is available for order as an option.
(R2C2 electronic board installed)
(All images credit: 3D kits)
The site is in Spanish so if anyone could translate please feel free to share more details here.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- BatBot 3D printer from Korea
- Buildabot 3D printer test print
- POWERWASP: your personal fab from Italy
- Zbot 3D printer wins 2012 Chinese Design Award
- Introducing open source "Blade-1" 3D printer from Japan
- Fabbster's electric skateboard tour at Euromold 2012
- A Closer look at high accuracy ceramic 3D printer: CeraFab 7500
- 3D printers holidays on sale