The 3D printing revolution is now upon is. Here is your chance to win a 3D printer of your very own.
Post an Instructable between January 7th and April 1st that shows off your skills as a maker for your chance win one of 10 UP! 3D Printers.
To win an UP! 3D Printer, simply post a Step-By-Step, Photo, or Video Instructable that shows something utterly amazing that you have made on instructables.com. And Instructables members can vote for an entry during the contest plus 3 days after the contest closes.
Multiple entries are accepted, but each entrant can only win one prize. Contest is open to entries from US, Canada [excluding Quebec], UK, China, Belgium, the Netherlands, Australia, Colombia, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, India, and Denmark.
Contest closes for entries at 11:59pm PT, April 1, 2013.
Grand Prize (10)
Ten Grand Prize winners will receive an UP! Plus 3D printer, 9.5"x10.5"x14" and an Instructables prize pack including an Instructables mug.
First Prize (20)
Twenty First Prize winners will receive a custom Instructables Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker Pocket Knife and an Instructables prize pack including an Instructables mug.
Check more info on Instructables.com.
Posted in 3D Printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- 3D printed portraiture: Past, Present, and Future at CES
- Makerbot releases MakerWare 1.1 and Firmware 7.0
- Sculpteo presenting 3DPCase iPhone/iPad app at CES2013
- 3D Systems introducing New Cube & CubeX 3D printers
- The Early Life of Draft Print 3D
- Powerlolu board: Powerful open source stepper-motor driver
- David Kelley interview: How to design breakthrough inventions
- Francis Bitonti's collections: Integrating 3D printing into architectural design