Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS), a leading 3D printers manufacturer today announced the launch of the Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Printer, the first desktop size 3D printer specially designed for smaller orthodontic labs and clinics.
Digital orthodontics has many business advantages such as the ability to shorten delivery times, increase production capacity and eliminate bulky model storage. With the new Objet30 orthodontists in small labs and clinics could fabricate orthodontic models on desktop and digitize the entire workflow. Models can now be stored digitally, so bulky physical models no longer need to be saved.
The Objet30 OrthoDesk has tray Size of (X×Y×Z) 300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 inches) and comes with specialized dental printing materials in sealed cartridges. Stone models, orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays, clear aligners, retainers and surgical guides can all be produced faster and more accurately than before. The printer is based on patented PolyJet 3D Printing technology and can jets ultrafine layers of material for smooth, accurate models. As many as 20 models can be created with every print run.
Tray Size: 300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in)
Layer Thickness (Z-axis): Horizontal build layers down to 28 µm (0.0011 in)
Build Resolution: X-axis: 600 dpi, Y-axis: 600 dpi, Z-axis: 900 dpi
Material Cartridges: Sealed 4x1 kg (2.2 Ibs) cartridges
Power Requirements: Single Phase: 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A | 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
Machine Dimensions: 82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (WxDxH) | (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in)
Machine Weight: 93 kg (205 lbs)
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- 3D printing experience at Alfa Romeo stand in Geneva Motor Show 2013
- Gigabot: A large format 3D printer on Kickstarter
- Building a low-cost light-cured resin 3D printer
- SpiderBot Delta 3D printer launched
- sLAMP, open source mini SLA 3D printer now on indiegogo
- Arcam launches new 3D printer; stock gains after new U.S. aerospace order
- New Kevvox DLP 3D printers available for Australia and New Zealand market
- Solidoodle to launch 3D printing lifestyle stores in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- EnvisionTEC unveils 3Dent 3D printer for high-quality dental models
- Japanese office supplies company developed its first 3D printer
- Introducing Kühling&Kühling RepRap industrial 3D printer
- Ultimaker has a "3D Joy" version in China