Spanish company 3Dkits' new Status 3D printer is a compact and lightweight device. The wiring are hidden from view and presents a neat and tidy appearance. It features 15x15mm aluminium profile and a structural base with a bridge for holding the Y and Z axis.
- Build envelope: 205 x 205 x 205 mm
- Printer size: 400 x 520 x 370 mm
- Weight: 15 Kg
- Resolution: 0.2 mm X and Y axis, 0.125 mm Z axis
- Average print speed: 50 mm/s
- Material: ABS
- Control software: Replicator G.
3Dkits has also designed a version with interchangeable head that you can transform into any tool. Called Sapiens multifunction 3D printer it uses a 3 axis coordinate system to control movements and positions. It is easy to fit a laser, a NC (Numerical Control), etc on it.
Status 3D printer is currently available for €1,850 ($2,412), Sapiens is €2,300($2,999).
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Opencube to launch desktop 3D printer Japanese model
- LEGObot 3D printer made almost completely out of Lego
- 'RepRap Morgan' by Quentin Harley wins $20,000 Gada prize
- Maplin UK to sell its first 3D printer for £700
- RepRap Morgan SCARA Arm 3D printer kit available for pre-order
- Pirate3D printer raises $1.4m on Kickstarter, exceeding goal by 14X
- EZ 3D Printer introducing new DLP based DIY kit
- New Type A Machines Series 1 3D Printer
- Optomec launches new 3D printer for metal additive manufacturing
- Introducing experimental Delta printer Simpson
- Design plans of Kikai 3D printer available for free download
- China develops world's largest laser 3D printer
- Amazon launches new 3D Printers & Supplies section
- TNO: 3D-printed food over five years in nursing homes
- NASA and Made in Space to send first 3D printer into space
- Polish maker created his Delta-type 3D printer Aluminatus Trident
- MIT Researchers build silk pavilion using biological Silkworm 3D printer
- Pirate3D launches Buccaneer 3D printer on Kickstarter
- Deezmaker introduces $649 Bukito portable mini printer kit
bogdan wrote at 8/16/2013 1:19:36 PM:
This printer is awfully expensive for what it does.