Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, today announced it has signed a distribution agreement with Anacom Eletrônica Ltda, for the Brazil market.
Anacom is a well-established distributor of electro-electronic, mechanical and simulation products, with an extensive customer base throughout Brazil and in the rest of Latin America.
This distribution agreement expands Objet's reach in Brazil. Anacom will handle sales and support for the complete range of Objet 3D printers, from the highly affordable Objet desktop 3D printers, through professional Objet Eden 3D printers and Objet Connex multi-material 3D printers.
Earlier this year, as part of that same strategy, Objet appointed Renata Sollero as Regional Manager for South America. Sollero will work closely with Anacom to ensure success in the market.
About Anacom Eletrônica Ltd
Anacom has offered products for electronic project development in the Latin American market since 1988. Initially it targeted the electro-electronic segment, with a portfolio composed of companies like Xilinx, Cadence Design, dSpace, LPKF, Lauterbach, ARM, and other that are at the leading edge of their fields. In 2004, Anacom created a new division to promote and sell simulation solutions from Presagis, NGrain, Pitch, Boston Dynamics and VSTEP for the Latin American market. Anacom is headquartered in Brazil, and has several other offices in Latin America.
Posted in 3D Printer Companies
- 3D scanning technology helps Robot to learn
- A closer look at Buildatron Systems
- 3D printed Kindle Kapsule Lightstand for your beloved
- World's first 3D printed customized implant wins innovation award
- When mathematics meets 3D printing
- Christmas dinner out of 3D printer
- Fishman guitar amplification devices created with 3D printer
- 5 stunning 3D printed gear sibling