Wanna watch a kite’s test flight? In Jersey an experimental kite is having its first flight.
This is the most complex kite I have ever seen! It is designed by Sash Reading with Ivan Morison from the Studio 10 Arch at the University of Westminster. The kite features 1700 3d printed connectors, carbon fibre rods and cubenfibre aerospace fabric and was fabricated and engineered by Queen and Crawford.
If it goes to the market I want to buy one!
Posted in 3D Print Applications
- Nature-inspired greenhouse created using a 3D printer
- GE shares a 3D printed Christmas Tree ornament
- 3D printed Kindle Kapsule Lightstand for your beloved
- World's first 3D printed customized implant wins innovation award
- Fishman guitar amplification devices created with 3D printer
- 2D mechatronic printer created with 3D printer
- 3D printed models acts in best ads of 2011 “Back To The Start"
- Need a stand for your Kinect? 3D print it!
- Maiden flight of the world’s first fully "rapid prototyped" Robotic Aircraft
- Starfishes-inspired Soft Robot created with 3D printer
- Scan-Design-3D print custom fairing for prosthetic limbs