If you have a chance to be in London in January or February, it might be a good idea to visit the Aram Gallery, London for timely exhibition "Send to Print / Print to Send". This exhibition shows uses of 3D printing in the design industry and includes pieces from designers and studios who fully utilize 3D printing technology in their creative work.
Some amazing pieces are included:
Michael Eden, Large Oval Yellow Bloom:
Assa Ashuach, Loop Light Two:
Chloë McCormick, Warp Lounger:
Markus Kayser, Solar Sinter:
Freedom of Creation, ‘M Bracelet:
Serie, Façade Model:
Unfold, L’Artisan Electronique:
Chau Har Lee, RapidForm Shoe:
Other Participants include Riccardo Bovo, FAT, Jump Studios, Dirk vander Kooij, PearsonLloyd, Nicholas O’Donnell Hoare, Superfusionlab and Silvia Weidenbach.
The exhibition will be held from January 13th, 2012 to February 25th, 2012 at the Aram Gallery, London.
Posted in 3D Printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- 1st successful print test from DIY 3D DLP Printer
- Makible working on $300 3D Printer
- 3D Systems completes the acquisition of Z Corp and Vidar
- 3D ice printer
- IRENE/3D scanner restores 125-Year-Old recordings
- Minecraft Village printed on a 3D printer
- Parametric Printrbot variant - new RepRap 3D printer
- Experiment Polycarbonate with DIY 3D printer
- Super lightweight bike using 3D printed stainless steel lugs
- Best 3D printing Campaigns on IndieGoGo & Kickstarter 2011