Konica Minolta 3D Scanning Labs announced that it will offer new 3D printing service with 3D Systems' Projet™ HD 3000 3D Production System.
Konica Minolta 3D Scanning Labs provides high-accuracy 3D scanning services to customers throughout the United States. Besides they also offer onsite 3D scanning of large objects, face and body scanning, reverse engineering to native CAD formats, dimensional inspection, and 3D design services such as digital sculpting, texture mapping, animation and 3D illustrationare etc.
"Many of our customers need prototypes," states Jim Clark, Business Manager at Konica Minolta 3D Scanning Labs. "Brining this technology in-house allows us to better serve our customers' needs throughout the duration of their projects. The high quality parts produced by the Projet are ideally matched to the high quality, high detail 3D scan data our equipment produces."
The Projet™ HD 3000 3D Production System is ideal for a wide-range of applications including concept development, design validation, form and fit analysis, molding and casting patterns, investment casting of jewelry and other fine feature applications. It offers the option of two modes, High Definition (HD) and Ultra High Definition (UHD), for applications ranging from prototypes and concepts to direct castable models. For direct castable models of fine jewelry and other components, the UHD mode is unmatched in its ability to handle delicate features and produce detailed parts and patterns. The high speed and exceptional surface quality of the standard HD mode is ideal for a wide variety of applications including concept development, design verification, form-fit testing, and product presentations.
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Nu.nl interviews with Shapeways' CEO Peter Weijmarshausen
- Tukwila-based Andrews Space Awarded $250 million Air Force contract
- Marubeni Launches Business Accelerator: 3D Printing Service
- Shapeways Raised Another 5.1 Million Investment
- MiniatureMoments 3D Print The Memory Of Your Photo
- Most Awesome 3D Printed Cosplay Cecil Harvey
- How To 3D Print Large Objects Without Warping
- DoD Pursuing Additive Manufacturing
- How To 3D Print A Drunkard Stamp
- How To Make Your Own Stereolithography 3D Printer