This is probably the single greatest cosplay I have ever seen, believe it or not. It has transformed from games to reality by 3D printer. The level of detail is insane.
This Dark Knight armor of Cecil Harvey is made by artist NeilBomBad, and it took him around 8 months making it.
The Dark Knight armor of Cecil Harvey is the captain of the Red Wings and main hero of the classic SNES game Final Fantasy IV.
NeilbomBad has put a lot of detail and crafting process on making such a piece. He uses his knowledge of 3DS Max, modeling skills and then printed the armor with ABS plastic using his 3D printer. The printing was by 64 prints and it took 500 hours, with a lot of patience.
He then coated the parts with black ABS glue to fill in the gaps and strengthen the parts. Following by hours and hours of sanding, priming, painting and coating, he finally brought the armor to reality.
(Photos by Joseph Chi Lin)
Posted in 3D Print Applications
- How To 3D Print A Drunkard Stamp
- 10 Unusual 3D Printing Objects
- A Relaxed Sunday with 3D Printed Toy Car and 3D Printed iFling
- 3D Printers Complement Public Library
- Print A Guitar to Impress Your Friends
- 3D Printer Will Build Circuit Boards in 18 to 24 Months
- 3D Printed Bones Could Save Hospitals Thousand Dollars
- Meet Olly - The Web Connected Smelly Robot
- A Little Fun in Halloween
**Tips? Find bugs? Or suggestions, ideas, please drop us a note at "contact us" form. Thank you.