Thingiverse user emmett had to get creative because his girlfriend challenged him to make a cool hand soap dispenser. He designed, printed, and shared this Moineau soap dispenser. It is a useful item and a fun and easy gift to make with a 3D printer.
This Moineau soap dispenser includes a pump body, a rotor and a crank. First download the 3D model file on Thingiverse and print out each part. To install , simply twist the crank onto the rotor and slide the rotor all the way down into the pump body.
This design can avoid too much waste from dispensing more soap than necessary. Turn the crank clockwise, soup can be pumped up and spill from the spout. Get the desired amount of soep on your finger and the rest of the soap flows back into a hole in the bottle.
This Moineau soap dispenser looks lovely indoors or out. You can view and download project file on Thingiverse. who knew it would be so easy to make a handy soap dispenser!
images credit: emmett
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Low-cost and open source SLS wax 3D printer
- Micah Ganske offers his artwork free download for 3D printing
- 3D print and make your own electro wire stripper
- The $300 MakiBox 3D Printer funding launched
- How to assemble your own Buildatron 3D printer
- Tinkercad intergrates with Ponoko's 3D printing service
- Fab@Home 3D Printer Makes anything
- Help Crowdfund the biggest 3D print in North America
- Fred Laforge's 3D printed sculpture at Galerie SAS
- gt2P develops furniture construction systems using digital crafting and traditional techniques
- Stratasys adds soluble support material for Polycarbonate
- Dissolvable support material used for 3D printing gearbox and Hilbert Cube
- BFB Launched Upgrade kits for RapMan 3.0 or 3.1 3D printers
- Factory on the road - a Prius, two designers and four 3D printers